posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local
Phil Kyle Phil Kyle is offline

Default i am a radical muslim please read my blog, 9

"DVH" wrote in news:47358665$0$509$bed64819
@news.gradwell.net:

"Phil Kyle" wrote in message
.. .
Kope wrote in
oups.com:

i am a radical muslim please read my blog, read how islam will win
the clash of civilization.
http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha

white-race put six millions jews in gas- chamber, white-race must pay
for their crime to jews with land not palestinian.

As long as it's basmati.

You should always boil the white race for 12 minutes.

Some of them white power lot look like they've been boiling for longer.