Robert Hutton

Default just want to know ?

I agree with noah. All of the articles I've read and knowledgeable mechanics
I've talk to say the same. Stabilizer, yes, but nothing else unless you have
some specific problem you are trying to remedy.

"noah" wrote in message
On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 05:46:42 GMT, "donny sharp"
wrote:

HAS ANYONE TRIED ANY TYPE OF FUEL TREATMENTS
OR WHAT IS THE BEST TO USE?
WHAT ABOUT THAT Z-MAX 2 OR 4 CYCLE FUEL TREATMENT ?
I'VE USED SOME FUEL TREATMENTS A FEW TIMES A YEAR.
I HAVE A 70 HP JOHNSON . RUNS GREAT . JUST DON'T KNOW IF ITS WORTH IT OR
NOT?

donny- personally I wouldn't use any additive except stabilizer.
Use a Premium grade of fuel.
Just my opinion.
noah

Courtesy of Lee Yeaton,