Bart Bart is offline

Default Bart and Noel

On Nov 3, 2:36 pm, Joe wrote:
On Nov 3, 2:32 pm, Joe wrote:

I wonder if Bart's boat did any weather planning before heading
South.

Seems he would be about in the center of Noel bout now.

Hopefully they ducked into some place protected to wait it out.

Joe

Sorry, you rec.boaters don't know Bart. He's a sailing instructor who
said he was kicking off Monday to head south from CT.

Joe

I didn't leave yet Joe. The plan is to follow the cold
front that is coming through and catching the tide.

It looks like we will have +30-40 miles gained in a
lift due to a warm eddy north of the Gulf Stream.

I'll post some links to a few things I find later when
I get some free time.