Hoges in WA Hoges in WA is offline

Default October 26 - What A Drag!

"Skip Gundlach" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 27, 2:47 am, Bob wrote:
On Oct 26, 6:32 am, Skip Gundlach wrote:

If a bunch
of a two pack a day alcoholic thick knecked salvors can do it a Bank
President with a univesity degree should be able to figure it out dont
ya think Skip?

Hey Skip

Were you a Bank President? What Bank? Just curious. I work for a Bank in
Oz and for many years while working for another bank was a member of Robert
Morris.

Hoges in WA
as in Western Australia.

By the way, you keep finding all sorts of place where the holding's not so
good. My wife and I will be going up the east coast of the US in a couple
of years and anywheres you come to grief I'm going to pay particular
attention to.