Joe Joe is offline

Default Thanks Fedex you're Swift

Speaking of safety equip my Viking RescYou 6 man offshore just
arrived.

Since liferafts require special handling and ground transport Fedex
might seem the best way to ship if you look at cost....and they claim
to move ground freight fast.

But in all this speed Fedex managed to cause the canister to come out
of the shipping carton. The canistar band & seal busted as designed
voiding current certification, the raft pkg spilled out of the
canister on concrete no doubt, the foil vaccume bag was ripped..I bet
it hissed like a snake scaring them.

Here's the good part...... Fed-ex was nice enough to gather up the
inflate painter that was only half deployed, wad it all up, stuff it
back in the container with the safety inspection seal, stomp & smash
it down real good, slide it carefully back into the box, tape it up
all nice and purdy, dust it off ....and not say ONE F&%*ING word to
anyone. That's people who care.... in action!

Thanks Fedex you got it here in time!!!!.

Joe