Paul Cassel Paul Cassel is offline

Default Cruising Boat Generator (small)

Harlan Lachman wrote:

Glenn, I have a different take than Paul. As an asthmatic with sleep
apnea, really hot humid nights are very bad for me. As you probably
know, hot, humid nights have more stuff in the air. Being in an enclosed
place and being uncomfortable...

I found it possible to run the smallest AC off my Honda 1000is
generator.

Harlan,

The generator you post is gasoline powered, not diesel. The issues of a
gasoline generator are much different. They are lighter, quieter, and
easier to manage, but you then need to transport petrol which some folks
don't wish to do including the OP.

Also even though these are very quiet by generator standards, they are,
IMO, disruptive in a completely silent anchorage, but YMMV.

-paul