Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Manteo, North Carolina - a truly great sportfishing center

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 02:57:39 -0400, "Eisboch"

news
I know where there is a 60 foot Hatteras with 1200 hp super charged
MANs available - brandy new to boot. :)

Not new by any means, but I know of a boat for sale that would be worth
every penny, IMO. It's a 1983, 36' Hatteras Convertible that has been
completely overhauled and repowered. "New" includes:

New Yanmar 440hp diesels,2006,under warranty until 5/2008
New 8kw generator,2007
New wiring
New plumbing
New electronic controls
New complete Furuno electronics package
All new carpeting
All new upholstery and curtains
New refrigeration
New stereo/CD incabins,cockpit and bridge
New flybridge canvas
New cockpit non-skid
Refinished all interior and exterior surfaces
Complete engine room detailing and new insulation

Asking price is currently 150k.

Eisboch

That's an excellent price in my opinion if there are no hidden issues.
The upgrades alone are worth every bit of that, everything else is
free. :-)