Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Manteo, North Carolina - a truly great sportfishing center

We pulled into Manteo this afternoon, directly behind the Outer Banks
and close to the infamous Oregon Inlet. The marina where we are
docked has one of the biggest collections of large sportfishing boats
that I have ever seen in one place. There must be well over $100
million in boats on our dock alone. We seriously thought about
getting a decent sized sportfish instead of the Grand Banks but the
lack of living space on anything less than 55 feet convinced us
otherwise. They certainly are magnificent looking however.