Doug Kanter

Default Expected costs of ownership?

Should we tell him about the cost of "other"? The unnecessary necessities?
The drink holders? The radio? The ladder? The comfortable PFDs to replace
the fat orange ones that nobody wants to wear? How about the fish/depth
finder? Or, $15-$20 every time a dashboard switch goes bad? Rod holders?
Extra sunglasses, because the ones you REALLY wanted to wear were
accidentally left on your dresser at home.

My boat's just 14' long, with no console or cabin. In 4 years, I've spent
over three million on accessories so far.