Eisboch[_2_] Eisboch[_2_] is offline

Default The Donald (D.Duck)

"D.Duck" wrote in message

Glad to hear it's working well for you. Now you will be able to watch
Hannity and Combs on lonely nights when you're alone. :-)

A little updated info:

I've now pretty much gone through a complete tide cycle. At dead low, I had
two very short blank screens when the boat moved more than usual. They only
lasted for about 5 seconds and then the signal came back. I think the
receiver automatically searches for a stronger transponder when that
happens.

I can live with that. Looks like there is no need to mount the dish on the
piling.

Eisboch