Rod McInnis

Default prop advise needed

"Gregory McGuire" wrote in message

Advice on how to buy a prop?

If you are happy with the prop you have, then get it repaired and keep using
it.

If you are not happy with the prop you have , get it repaired and keep it as
a spare. Then find one that will make you happier.

Many of the boat shops have "loaner props" that they will allow you to try
out, either free of charge (large deposit required) or on cheap rental
basis. I know Boat Masters in Dublin, California and Larsens Marine, in
Stockton have such loaner props. Find such a shop, see what they have
available. I would suggest trying one with a little less pitch than you
have now and see if that makes it easier to get you up on the ski.

Rod