Ronald Hugh Roberts Ronald Hugh Roberts is offline

Default Home Ports Gulf of Mexico.

In article ,
jlrogers wrote:
If you had to home port on the Texas coast for six months where would it be?
(37 footer)

I've berthed in Corpus Christi, Port Aransas, Palacios and Clear Lake. I've
visited Port Isabel, South Padre Island, Port Mansfield, Rockport, Port
O'Connor, Port Lavaca, Freeport, Galveston and Lake Sabine (Pleasure Is.).

My favourite was Port Aransas. Good sailing area, wildlife, reasonable
facilities and a wonderful town. Pretty exposed to hurricanes, however.

ron
--
Ron Roberts or
Phone (512) 971-1614