Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default Standing rigging Tune up

On 2007-09-21 15:50:46 -0400, "David Martel" said:

I went sailing on a friend's Helms 24 recently. I'm fairly sure that
the rigging has not been tuned up recently. I've never done this but am
reasonably handy. Does any one have info on the Helms 24? Does anyone
want to suggest a good site with some suggestions or tips on doing this?

I didn't find a guide specific to the Helms, but did find one which is
a pretty good starter, pretty much what I do with Xan:
http://www.sailnet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33204

--
Jere Lull
Tanzer 28 #4 out of Tolchester, MD