[email protected] PhantMan@nospam.invalid is offline

Default What do we do about Garmin.....

Back in late '00 and early '01, there was some discussion here about
Garmin (as an investment) and IIRC, I wasn't the only one loading up
on the stuff at around $10 (cost adjusted basis). So it bumbled along
with a respectable increase for the next few years to around $50ish
early this year, then in March it took off like a rocket. It's about
$107 now.
Generally, when they spurt like that, I'll dump 'em cuz they often
times tend to drop just as fast. But I'm not so sure about Garmin.
Anybody still here that remembers that early '01 discussion and bought
in about that time? Whutcha gonna do now? Buy? Sell? Hold?

Rick