Gordon Gordon is offline

Default Volvo MD7B specs and Islander 30

druid wrote:
Hi,

Once again I'm hoping to tap into the Infinite Knowledge Resource that is
this newsgroup.

I'm looking at an Islander Bahama 30, and it has a Volvo "20hp MD73"
engine. Now, if I assume he means MD7B, anybody have the specs for that
engine? Google shows hundreds of boats for sale with that engine, listed
as anything from 12hp to 20hp. RWC or FWC? RPM? HP? 2-cyl?

Also, anybody have experience with a Islander Bahama 30: how does it sail?
is it reasonably well-built? I've read some stories on the web about it,
but would love some (non-biased!) first-hand accounts.

druid - boatless in Vancouver...

Thought you had a new boat!