posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Dingmaster

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
PING!!!!

My boat is faster, newer and nicer than yours!

My sails cost more than your boat!!!

My cars are faster and newer than your car!

My home theatre is nicer than your 19 inch 1992 Sony!

Eat Doug's shorts, puppethead!

RB
35s5
NY

Wow! The frustrated,stay-at-home dad, wannabe sailor sounds a bit
frustrated today. Why is that? Could it be because:

1) His faster, newer, nicer boat is only sailed as a day care center

2) His expensive sails do you no good because he can't heel the boat
because it would upset the kid and gaggle of hens he ships.

3) His cars have those little baby seats making them look like they
belong to a woman.

4) He can't really enjoy his home theatre because the kid has to be
watched at all times.

I feel your pain, man.

Greg