Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Battery Electrolyte..

That is consistent with what I observed. The units were about the size of a
25 KW generator and required a lot of understanding and tweaking to function
properly. The reason it came to my notice was everyone's amazement that the
engineer was able to get more water out than even the manufacturer
(DeLaval?) thought possible.

This wouldn't be a current option unless someone were to produce a scaled
down unit for trawler yacht size boats. Even larger craft have gone largely
to reverse osmosis because they are less troublesome to run and manage.

--
Roger Long