posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Duty, Honor, Safety

On Aug 13, 8:06 pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
"Scout" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message

{snipped}

I think it makes you look less professional, thus suspect. I don't think
it really adds any value to the complaint and it sounds like griping,
even though you're right about, well, being right, according to what you
said happened. Of course, without us all being there, we only have your
word for it, but since you're publically slamming the company, it
dilutes your credibility.

I should keep it a secret? I don't get that reasoning.

By the way JG, the company has not even bothered to respond to my
complaint.

Ah, well, since it's you... :-) I doubt they would. The only thing you can
do that will likely be effective is to report them to the authorities...

--
"j" ganz - Hide quoted text -

What.... to the Harbor master like you did Jon? Hardly the
authorities..call the USCG. If anyone was injured a hearing will have
to be conducted and the operator could loose his ticket.

As a boat captain, regardless of the size of your vessel, you are
responsible for your wake. That includes any damages that occur as a
result of your wake, regardless of whether you had the right of way or
the location.

Joe