posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Sailor's Prayers

"Captain Crunch" wrote in message
"katy" wrote in message

Obviosuly you nor the author's of any of those have ever been to sea
in a real situation or else you'd know that you wouldn't have time to
say any of those...about all you ahve time for is "Good Lord, save
me..."..I have also heard an alternative prayer in these situations:
"Chrst on a mountain..." but that is usually expounded by the
unfaithful....

Obviously, your snipper is busted. You quoted 118 lines of text to
add your 6 (5 text and 1 blank) useless post.

I rarely click on a Katy post. She's a cutesy-one-liner with little or
no real knowledge of Usenet etiquette. She can't type. She can't spell.
She doesn't contribute much in the way of sailing content. She uses
Usenet not for discussion but for chat and gossip. She does a lot of
e-mailing behind the scenes in order to maintain a clique of her peers
who, in turn, attempt to control this group as if it were their
exclusive property. She's even resorted to out and out netcopping on a
couple of different occasions.

In other words, don't bother with her posts. You'll get nothing of
benefit from most of them. Just a lot of static and reposting with
snipping until you have to scroll and scroll in order to see her three
or four word, inane or asinine response, that really only says, "Hey
look at me!" She needs to grow up.

Wilbur Hubbard