John Gaquin

Default More bad news for Bush, good news for Americans

"basskisser" wrote in message

Gee, that's about half, isn't it?

No, it's not. It's approximately .55555556

Oh, God! sigh You see, bass, that's why I interjected the word 'about'.

.....Bush doesn't lead significantly in any of them.

Of course, there's no comment as to whether Kerry leads significantly in

any
of them. Slanted reportage?

Yeah, any time there is something positive about Kerry, the right
thinks it's because of reporting, then when something negative is said
of Bush, it's the reporting. Something positive about Bush, and/or
negative about Kerry, is automatically deemed as trusted fair and
balanced. How stupid.

Missed point. Again. We're heading for a hundred reps.

Methodology

....among a random national sample of 1,201 adults.

Not likely voters? Waste of time.

Who said they were "not likely voters"?

LOL!!! Very rich, indeed.

Tell you what. Go read a bit about how polls are conducted, particularly
political polls, and the methodology and terminology used.