posted to talk.environment,alt.politics.greens,rec.boats,misc.education
Day Brown Day Brown is offline

Default 14 Reason to Deport Illegal Aliens

On Jul 27, 7:01 pm, tinglah wrote:
Matters not in the end if they are legal or illegal. They represent an
increasing burden on our economy. They cause inflation, depress wages,
and increase taxes, reduce opportunity and are crowding us too close.
Globalist Big Business wants them exactly for these reasons. The
ultimate goal is to make a level playing field with our existence
reduced to the lowest common denominator. It devalues our dollar and
ultimately our future. us make possible for them to make more profits.
Welcome to the inception of the global plantation. Massah Bush is
looking out for you.

Agreed. I have worked with illegals in the field, and know they are
hardworking. Its not about them personally.
It is about the sustainability of this republic, which gets
increasingly doubtful, and illegals are one of the reasons. Gibbon &
Machiavelli both noted that the power elite imported cheap labor into
Rome from tribes that lacked sound republican traditions. If you want
America to become yet another banana republic, this is the way to go.
They all have constitutions that get ignored whenever its politically
expedient.

Mach noted that they also funded the campaigns of demagogues pandering
to ethnicity and religion. The sheer diversity allow politicians to
say one thing at one place, but another at another, each audience only
hearing what panders. And imagine how much more effective this is if
different languages are used in different places. Hello??

Then, when elected, they made hidden deals to enrich their backers and
reduced the taxes on the rich, the only people who actually had the
money. Thus, Mach says, the government borrows the money from the
rich. but at some point, some creditor sees that the remaining tax
base is too broke to even service the debt much less pay it off, and
refuses to lend more. There is, as we now say, a "run on the dollar".

End of the republic. YMMV; some areas will be sheer anarchy, but
others, with more homogeneous populations will pull together lacking
minorities for demagogues to scapegoat. Consider the USSR. Some parts
fell into genocidal warfare & famine, but I dont think the lites in
Riga and Tallin even blinked.

The smart money is already getting out of town and moving to remote
places like my neck of Ozark woods, or the Bitterroot Valley Jared
Diamond writes about. Housing prices are still rising dramatically in
Alaska and Arkansas. prolly doing pretty well in Canada too.

Power elites dont read history, they make history. And cause they dont
read it, they keep repeating it.