Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Cruisers vs sailors/voyagers (was) Crew invited for Charleston, SC to Sandy Hook/Atlantic Highlands, NJ, in late July/early August

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:35:26 -0000, Skip Gundlach
wrote:

Oh, and meanwhile, we're striking out on the crew, so we'll do outside
to Beaufort NC, inside to Norfolk, and outside to NYC, all easily
managed little lumps. The ditch, according to one who's just come
down it in that same area, is 12' or more if we will stay in the
center of the channel

We just did all of that last month.

There is a place just north of the swing bridge on the Alligator River
which bears *very* close attention. carefully follow the buoys, not
the chart, or you will run out of water.

The critical area is just south of mile marker 80 between G"9" and
G"3".