Ken Barnes Ken Barnes is offline

Default US Pride Of Baltimore southbound b

Paul,

Others have already noted that the vessel posted isn't the "Pride of
Baltimore".

The "Pride of Baltimore" was launched Feb. 27, 1977, and was tragically lost
May 14, 1986, along with her Captain, and three members of her crew.

The currently operating tallship, "Pride of Baltimore II" was comissioned in
1988. She is larger than the original "Pride of Baltimore", and has many
modern safety upgrades that weren't built into the original.

While I have never seen the "Pride of Baltimore II". I did see the original
"Pride of Baltimore" when she visited my home town many years ago. She was a
beautiful ship, with a fine crew, and I cried when I heard of her sinking.

Ken