Capt. Mooron

Default Place in Vancouver to plumb my holding tank?

Ha Ha Ha.... Good Lord Lloyd.... trying to weasel out of the dirty work???
Do it right, do it yourself... rip out all the old hose and replace the
thru hull and backing plate. Install it correctly with proper fittings.
Bullet proof the system. Forget working with trying to tie in cruddy scent
impregnated, problematic line. Do it once and do it right. Throw in a
macerator and install a proper lockable "Y" valve. I mean really, if you're
going to stake bragging rights to a new holding tank... ;-)

CM