Alan Gomes Alan Gomes is offline

Default Islas de Todos Santos

I'm planning a trip to Ensenada, mostly to have some bottom work done on
my Catalina 30 at Baja Naval, but also to get in a little bit of sailing
with a few of my buddies. I'm wondering if any of you can comment as to
whether the Islas de Todos Santos might be worth seeing. (These islands
are roughly 8 miles west of Ensenada Harbor.) I'm toying with the idea
of stopping by there on the return trip.

I've looked up some stuff on the web and would read even more on it if
it looks viable, but I'd like to hear from someone who has actually been
there. Anything much to see? Any decent anchorage there?

Thanks,
Alan Gomes