posted to alt.sailing.asa
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Another Brutal Smackdown for Crantz

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:45:44 -0000, "Capt. Rob"
wrote:

Crantz warrbles on (and Martin to as of late), but if you don't
actually have experience you're little more than a parrot!

Lights off on my theatre system and old movies are the best! If you
think the image looks good, you aint seen nothing. In fact, you can
see every detail in his face and watching some of these classics on a
big screem has given me new-found respect for actors of that era.

We had some neighbors over to watch over the weekend and they felt the
image was better than in a theatre. It's not, but it's damn near! Of
course the excellent sound blows away almost any public theatre.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...t/Keylargo.jpg

LOL. Before I even looked at the pic and not noticing the Keylargo in
the cite, you had me thinking of Bogart's facial twitching, much of it
quite subtle, but always expressive.. And there he was.

--Vic