Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default WiFi and Cellular Internet on Boats

"Alan Spicer" wrote in message
* I do networks and Internet Access Sharing systems on yachts. I'm curious
what most people are getting to share WiFi Hotspot connections from
marinas
and such, and for those Laptop Cellular Internet Cards? Verizon is pretty
fast these days, as is Sprint and Cingular (Cingular being GSM just
brought
HSDPA broadband access online to most areas in the past year or so.)

I use idockusa.com while on my boat in the marina. They have decent coverage
and speed. I believe they have some agreement with Broadband Xpress for
locations other than California.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com