Skip Gundlach Skip Gundlach is offline

Default Queen For A Day - or, Free Wheels in St. Pete FL

Well, folks, we have a winner. Between boats on an around the world
trip, he's sold one in Ft. Lauderdale and bought one in Nashville.

What goes around comes around, and he's already got a charity selected
for its next destination after it delivers the trailer (the Suburban
is a 10,000 pound tow rated setup) carrying all their stuff to their
new home.

As to us, we're within days of departure. New charts ordering,
waiting for a water pump rebuild to finish, getting our outboards back
from servicing, last minute tweaks on our electronics and a few other
odds and ends are all that are keeping us here. We'll try to get our
log list postings out before we actually untie the dock lines...

Current thinking includes the possibility for getting on the Gulf
Stream wherever it's convenient and just riding it all the way, but we
may well do 36-hour jumps up the coast, too...

L8R

Skip

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC
Follow us at http://groups.google.com/group/flyingpiglog and/or

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its
hands. You seek problems because you need their gifts."
(Richard Bach, in The Reluctant Messiah)