Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Tuna! (was Poor man's Air Conditioning)

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 16:08:14 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

That would do it, although pulling a tuna over the transom would take
some muscle - in particular if you managed to hook into a giant.

The only giant I ever saw was in Scituate up near Eisboch's turf. A
guy had it at the town dock waiting for buyers to check it out. He
was in a 24 ft open cockpit I/O with his wife and kids. I guess he
must have towed it all the way back. About half of the town was there
to see it and we went over to find out what the commotion was about.