posted to uk.rec.boats.paddle
urchaidh urchaidh is offline

Default A canoe called Mary Celeste

On 3 May, 17:54, "David Kemper" wrote:
Paddlers don't use this newsgroup much now. This is due to internal politics
within canoeing making other alternative sites more attractive to those who
wish to control who is permitted to offer an opinion.

Are you still banging on about this? Still holding yourself up as the
hard done by beacon of democracy in a sea of conspiracy, censorship
and victimisation. What a sad little man you are.

Pretty much *everybody* else left this group because you and your BCU
obsessed wee sidekick made this group unusable. This group was
thriving before you arrived and as good as dead by the time folks
started leaving, and you played a significant part in killing it.

When you and Allan started flooding this group with your petty
ranting, people politeley asked you sto stop. When you didn't, people
got a little more irate, but still you didn't stop. In the end there
was no alternative but to find another forum.

Don't take my word for it though, the evidence is there is the usenet
archives for all to see.

As for the alternative sites, nobody controls who is permitted to
offer an opinion, or at least not as far as I'm aware. Are you barred
from any sites?

See you in another six months, I'm sure you'll still be here whining
on to any passers bye whose eye you manage to catch, like the mad old
jakey in the deserted shopping centre that is UKRBP.