posted to rec.boats.electronics
Osprey Osprey is offline

Default Marine connectors

On May 23, 1:48 pm, "Andy Baguley" wrote:
I'm trying to source an additional socket for myCetrek715hand-held pilot
controller.

Initial Googling suggests it could well be Conxall Mini-con X / Switchcraft
EN3 type.

It has seven pins, but all the Conxall / Switchcraft 7 pin layouts I've
found are
different to the one I have. Mine has 6 equally spaced on a dia, and a
centre pin. The Conxall / Switchcraft 7 pins are 7 pins equally spaced on a
dia.

Further Googling suggests this connector is used by other Marine electronics
such as Simrad, and Trimble etc.

I did find a post from 2002 of a guy who stocks them, but that scent soon
when cold

I need a fixed male for panel mounting.

Any supplier suggestions gratefully received. I'm UK based but a USA or
other import could well be practicable, asCetrekwant an arm and a leg for
a combined socket, mounting plate and cable!!

TIA
Andy

Andy, the wires at my Cetrek 715 handheld unit have broken at the
connector socket would you know the color sequence that I can resolder
them? Thankyou for any help you can offer. George