dt dt is offline

Default Sailing instruments - need new one - recommendations?

Gogarty wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:21:59 -0700, a wrote:

My old Signets are tired after 31 years. Looking for new ones -
Important - very reliable (never need repairs) - inexpensive - long
lasting. Not important - integrated - networked - laptop connected -
autopilot connected. No racer, geek, dreamer stuff needed.

I've been impressed with the wireless/solar Tacktick stuff. It seems
expensive, but not if you consider the cost of wiring -- especially if you
have to pay someone else to do that.

Matt O.

Moore Instruments. Same stuff as Raymarine. Much cheaper. Just as good.

Never heard of 'em, can't find 'em online. Any other hints?

DT