Matt O'Toole Matt O'Toole is offline

Default Sailing instruments - need new one - recommendations?

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:21:59 -0700, a wrote:

My old Signets are tired after 31 years. Looking for new ones -
Important - very reliable (never need repairs) - inexpensive - long
lasting. Not important - integrated - networked - laptop connected -
autopilot connected. No racer, geek, dreamer stuff needed.

I've been impressed with the wireless/solar Tacktick stuff. It seems
expensive, but not if you consider the cost of wiring -- especially if you
have to pay someone else to do that.

Matt O.