Hoges in WA Hoges in WA is offline

Default OT - trying to find someone in Gainesville or Fort Pierce

Can any of you kind cruiser-types point me in the right direction re US
phone books etc.

I live in West Australia, as some of you will recall.

When I was young, an American family lived two doors down from us.

The dad is as old as my dad would be ie around 80-82 and the mom would be
similar.
The two children I remember would be nudging 50 now. The moved back to the
States to Florida and I am led to believe that they, or some of them, may
live in either of the two places above.

Is there anywhere on line that you can look up US phone books? Electoral
Rolls?

Funny that as you get older, things that happened a long time ago take on
more importance.

thanks

Hoges in WA
as in Western Australia.