posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Ghost and the Sea Wolf

However had Curtiz not been a total lubber like you he could have
told
the same story and made it much more to the liking of a true mariner
like Jack London.

Yeah, I'm sure Curtiz was truly interested in making The Sea Wolf
nautically correct for London, who'd been dead for 25 years. I'm also
sure that other directors like Curtiz never take artistic licence for
the film medium. I also suppose that movies/Star Trek like Star Wars,
Alien and most Sci fi classics are also poor since they are innacurate
in their depiction of space travel.
Dude, get a life.
I went sailing while you posted. Sailing again tomorrow, Saturday and
Sunday. Maybe you can download more dead children photos while we
sail!

RB
35s5
NY