posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Larry Larry is offline

Default MarineMax service

Messing In Boats wrote in
ups.com:

As a fellow police officer I would expect that a retired police
officer would not jeopardize his integrity the way you have. It is
your choice to bad mouth MarineMax, the service advisor, and tech;
however I would think you would at least tell the truth. I know that
you are familiar with slander, and your dictation of the events that
occurred is just that, slander. Mr. XXXXX I hope that you will take
the time to learn your preventive maintenance schedule and follow it,
it will save you a tremendous amount of time, and money.

Sea Ray of Charleston also threatened me, right in front of witnesses,
that if I didn't stop posting all the problems I had with my POS Sea Ray
Sea Rayder, rotting seats made with open foam and cotton backed vinyl,
panels leaking brown gook out behind them because the packing box board
they were mounted on was rotting in the wet cotton batting used for
padding, and many other miseries, If I didn't stop reporting it, I was no
longer welcome in Sea Ray of Charleston.

I told him....in front of the same witnesses....to kiss my ass.....

They think everyone should kiss their corporate asses....

Larry
--
Grade School Physics Factoid:
A building cannot freefall into its own footprint without