posted to rec.boats.electronics
Meindert Sprang Meindert Sprang is offline

Default Marine connectors

"Andy Baguley" wrote in message
I'm trying to source an additional socket for my Cetrek 715 hand-held

pilot
controller.

Initial Googling suggests it could well be Conxall Mini-con X /

Switchcraft
EN3 type.

Any supplier suggestions gratefully received. I'm UK based but a USA or
other import could well be practicable, as Cetrek want an arm and a leg

for
a combined socket, mounting plate and cable!!

Switchcraft is supplied by Farnell. But you cannot order there as a private
person. If needed, I could order what you need and send it to you by mail.
The cost from the Netherlands to the UK is not that high (around 10 euro).
I could also ask one of my dealers in the UK to get it for you.

Meindert
www.shipmodul.com