posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Sailboat vs Tugboat

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
Won't it most likely end up a percentage on both sides?

Scotty

Don't bother asking that ******. He'll say something uncommittal such
as, "Six of one half dozen of another." Otn never has an opinion about
anything. He's a fence sitter only he doesn't sit on the rail. He sits
on the post and as it gradually slides further and further in the smile
on his faces gets bigger and bigger.

Ask him what's he doing and he'll say, "I can't say until the complete
report comes in." The man is useless as a source of information. Any and
all accidents involving idiot motor vessel pilots who sink and kill
people or crash into docks and kill people are not worthy of even
thinking about and deciding on one's own how such a think could have and
should have been avoided. No, just ignore it until the report comes in.
This is the type of person at the helm of most large fast ships. Is it
any wonder avoidable accidents with fatalities continue to occur at an
alarming rate?

Wilbur Hubbard

"otnmbrd" wrote in message
25.201...
Wouldn't waste time speculat'n till the report comes out

Joe wrote in

@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

On May 17, 12:04 pm, "Scotty"

wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

So why did they collide? WHo's fault was it? What are

the
specifics of
the accident?

that's what I'd like to know.

Last I heard the tug boat company was paying to have the

sailboat
salvaged..pretty much admits guilt IMO, but then I also

read that the
lady on the wheel freaked on the tugs lights and turned

right in front
of the tug.

Joe