Peggie Hall

Default Newbie Question -Water pressure

Dan Fritz wrote:
I just bought a 2001 Bayliner 2455 and don't know how to pump up the
pressure so my faucets will work.

Just turn on the pump...there should be a switch in the galley. If the
red light does not come on, the pump isn't getting any power...that may
be a simple as a loose connection or a blown fuse...or it could be a
more complicated electrical issue. As Chuck said, make sure there's
plenty of water in the tank first.

Check out the Bayliner Owners Club (BOC) at
http://pub12.ezboard.com/bbocweb It's an excellent source of all kinds
of information from other owners who among them own just about every
model/model year Bayliner ever made.

Also any advice on making the most out of
my head and waste tank would be greatly appreciated.

At the risk of appearing self-serving, I think you'll find the link in
my signature a useful source of that information. It's a complete "101
For Dummies" course in how to correctly operate and maintain a marine
sanitation system...which would be a bit long to post here, but I'm
always glad to answer any specific questions and trouble-shoot/solve any
problems online.

--
Peggie