posted to rec.boats.paddle
Two meter troll Two meter troll is offline

Default BAD paddling on Survivor! Help?

On May 15, 8:35 am, "Jeff Potter (of OutYourBackdoor.com)"
wrote:
I've noticed the past couple years whenever I look in on the Survivor
tv show that whenever they're in a boat/canoe they are using high-end
nice wood'n'carbon paddles. Bent shaft. And they're ALWAYS using them
backwards. Uniformly. I'm thinking that some staffer is telling them
wrong. It's lame! These are weak, tired people who are hampering
themselves by wasting paddling effort bigtime. Turn the paddles
around, people! Anyone know how to contact Survivor staffers? --JP
outyourbackdoor.com

so they are supposed to be surviving on there own; let em learn or
die.
its a stupid show about stupid people in a stupid situation that any
toddeler could survive. they have so many rules in place it has
nothing to do with survival, its all politics if i want real survival
i will go watch field mice, lord knows the dialog is better.