Larry Larry is offline

Default Raymarine ST1000 cable mystery

"Raj" wrote in :

I only have a 20 gal fresh water tank. And with
the new gf I need to add a zero

Aha! Girlfriend 2.2! Awfully messy, those. I don't understand how they
get so gooey...(c;

Lionheart's whole keel (Amel Sharki 41) is a giant 200 gallon fw tank.
Just taking a shower any ol' time the mood suits you is one of her
wonderful features the whole crew always enjoys. Flushing with fresh
just smells better....

I'd search Ebay for the remote control by the number I quoted on the
other post from its manual. Keep that URL for the manual. That
controller will work with any Seatalk autopilot and was used with lots of
models, not just yours. There should be many of them available. Make
sure you ask every marine electronics tech you meet, too. I'm seeing a
vision of one in a pasteboard box behind some old pullout electronics
next to a cluttered workbench full of old tools. Can you see it?...(c;

Larry
--
Raymarine's webpages also show a new remote controller that may work,
too! It's WIRELESS!