Raj Raj is offline

Default Raymarine ST1000 cable mystery

Alright!
Nice to hook up with you again Larry. I haven't been on the air either since
about 2001. Too many interests and only so much time.
Sailing season is just starting here. I liver in Calgary, but spend the
summers in Vancouver. I have a Windward 28 that I sail out of there. This is
the year that I am going to doing some upgrades to the boat so it is going
to be another busy one. E.g. I only have a 20 gal fresh water tank. And with
the new gf I need to add a zero or two to that in order to last a week.
Replacing a bunch or canvas and v berth cushions, and trying to put some
order into the aft cockpit locker which right now is sort of like a huge
sink hole. Stuff just gets eaten up and disappears in there.

I have a ST1000 autopilot and was searching the web for a remote control for
it when I came across this thread. I don't have Skype, yet. One of these
days though.

Talk to you later
Raj
VE6RAJ
--
Wow! Yes! I used to be quite active on RTTY and HF Packet. Thank you
for remembering.

It's been quite a while since I was on the air. Internet consumes vast
quantities of free time, now. I used to be KN4IM and WB4THE before that.
I swore I'd never have a call with N or M in it, and certainly NOT BOTH
which was just awful on SSB....(c;

Nice to see you, yet again, on keyboard-to-keyboard. Got Skype? That's
my most active mode. I was just talking to a friend in Bahrain on Skype
a few minutes ago, colour video and all...

Larry
--
This spammer called my cellphone:
First American Payment