Larry Larry is offline

Default Raymarine ST1000 cable mystery

"Raj" wrote in :

There ya go! Now can I have the hand-autographed commemorative
Titanic crew picture?.....please??....(c; Need a crack electronic
technician on that next voyage with great references??

Larry W4CSC (some crew members come with Extra Class ham radio
licenses, which is handy...(c
--

Is this the same Larry that used to play in RTTY contests in the last
cycle. I think we worked a few times

Wow! Yes! I used to be quite active on RTTY and HF Packet. Thank you
for remembering.

It's been quite a while since I was on the air. Internet consumes vast
quantities of free time, now. I used to be KN4IM and WB4THE before that.
I swore I'd never have a call with N or M in it, and certainly NOT BOTH
which was just awful on SSB....(c;

Nice to see you, yet again, on keyboard-to-keyboard. Got Skype? That's
my most active mode. I was just talking to a friend in Bahrain on Skype
a few minutes ago, colour video and all...

Larry
--
This spammer called my cellphone:
First American Payment