Larry Larry is offline

Default Raymarine ST1000 cable mystery

"Roger Long" wrote in
:

"Jeff" wrote

The ST1000+ manual on the Raymarine site has the pinouts.

Nope. The pinouts in the autopilot manual are not for the remote.
BUT, I just discovered the small separate manual for the remote hidden
under the box packaging where I must have misplaced it taking a quickl
look at the equipment last winter. The remote manual does have the
pinouts although not on the page showing a direct connnection.

Thanks for offering to take a look. I think I'm all set now.

--
Roger Long

Sure hope that connector cable is in the box....??

Larry
--
This spammer called my cellphone:
First American Payment