Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Am I going to hate Garmin more than Micro$oft?

Charlie Morgan wrote:

It's been a long time since I did it, and I wasn't trying to remember
the procedure. It was a matter of clicking on the unit and selecting
"delete" or "unregister" or something along those lines. I suppose
it's possible they no longer have that feature.

You really, really think that I didnt' try that (right click, left click,
Registration Details, etc.) before we even had this exchange?

No, the option has been deleted. I can't complain about the quick respone
from tech support in deleating thed bogus one though.

--
Roger Long