posted to rec.boats.building
Todd Todd is offline

Default Ranger 26 (Gary Mull design) owners or builders?

Actually, I haul her every year. My biggest problem is crud
accumulating in the drain holes during the period w/o the tarp on.
I've found that stuffing sections of nylon screen material down 'em
makes clean out a breeze.

I got the boat cheap because the cockpit had flooded (stored in cradle
but with no tarp) as well as the cabin from 2 years worth of rain
water. Everything below 2 feet in the cabin was wrecked including
electrical circuits. No problem, it was a great father son project.

That boat sails great and I think it's worth the effort, if anyone
finds one in need, to restore.

Todd