Gordon Gordon is offline

Default 18' seas, 50 knot gusts from west!

Larry wrote:
http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=41004

Shouldn't be any lack of power to head into the Gulf Stream today and
tomorrow! The Ashley River in front of my house looks like the open
Atlantic! Man the wind is blowin' across the Southeast....and during a
RACE WEEKEND? Who screwed up?! Race weekends hardly have any wind at
all...(c;

One of my buddies at NOAA Charleston said he saw many 50+ knot gusts at the
airport. Great time to practice those C-17 touch and gos. Haven't heard a
single USAF plane all day....grounded.

Rock 'n Roll at the marinas. Better add some more lines and make sure that
damned roller furler is all wrapped up tight.

Larry

Looks like Donna Lange is heading into it.
Gordon