Two meter troll Two meter troll is offline

Default Yo,, Skip .. your off the hook ...

On Apr 6, 11:52 am, Gogarty wrote:
In article PauRh.26$jS1.9@trndny07, says...

Greek Cruise Ship Sinks

ATHENS, Greece (AP) - A Greek cruise ship that struck a volcanic reef and
forced the evacuation of hundreds of tourists sank on Friday, 15 hours after
it began taking on water off the coast of a Mediterranean island. The Sea
Diamond struck rocks in the sea-filled crater formed by a volcanic eruption
3,500 years ago. Tourists gathered on clifftop towns and villages to watch
the rescue.
"We realized there was a serious problem ... We exited our cabin and it was
tough to be able to walk out of the ship. A lot of people were very
emotional over it, upset, very frightened," said Stephen Johnson, a Canadian
passenger.

(Snip)

Weird! Must have ripped the bottom clean out of her if they could not save her
in all that time. Every once in awhile we need a reminder that the sea is an
unforgiving place regardless of the size of the vessel and that even those
floating hotels are not, in fact, hotels. Did you notice the hordes of
inflated liferafts standing by like spectators as she went down? I wonder what
will become of them?.

follow the money trail on this one folks; its gonna be fun to see who
retires and who gets a big bank account.