John Smith

Default OT--Terrific employment news again

NOYB,
It can only be considered a lie, if the person knew the information was
incorrect and continued to repeat the information. I read the same info
that Gould did, and when he made the statement I tried to find out if the
change in manufacturing jobs had actually been implemented. I could not
find any reference to the change being rejected by the administration.
Joe, did a great job of going to the source and asking the question, but the
fact that Gould did not, does not make him a liar.

"NOYB" wrote in message

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Then I retract my apology for initially providing you with inaccurate

data
on the boat speed/economy thread.

No apology was sought.

I wanted to bronze your admission of error, (a rare item), not the

apology.

If you care to apologize for accusing me of being a liar, I'd accept

that.

You lied, thus the label of "liar". Of course, once caught in the lie,

you
simply stated you were "misinformed"...which is a second lie.

Liar.

You might have noticed that when our perspectives differed in the boat

speed
thread I never stooped to insult. It really is possible to take

different
sides
without getting all grammar school about it. Yes, it's increasingly rare

but
diplomacy is an art we would all do well to cultivate.