Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default OT- Screwed... but we've talked it over before....

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 08:51:12 -0400, Gene Kearns
wrote:

Good thought, but I have heard of people that were rather underwhelmed
by the appearance of the "plastic woods" after a few summer seasons.
You may not get the beating we take from the sun and weather....

We went with "Weatherbest Pacific Cedar" decking because it has a very
natural appearance. So far so good after 2 1/2 years, and we have sun
here in south Florida that is almost unbelievable.

The down side is that the stringers have to be on 16 inch centers
instead of 24.

http://www.lpcorp.com/deckingrailing...ngrailing.aspx